Sinister: Belle & Sebastian on the television, singing la la la la....

John Stuart j.stuart at xxx.com
Tue Oct 21 17:39:08 BST 1997

>The White Room actually; I bet if that was still running B&S would have
>appeared by now...

Yeah, I was thinking the very same thing.  What about 'Later with Jules
Holland'?  They have a very diverse range of music on.

Also, does anybody know if MTV's Hit List UK  shows the Top 40 or just Top
20?

>Anyone got any good B&S promo ideas for the new EP?
> Outrageous, expensive, just eye-catching stuff, please mail the list!

They could "do a KLF" and spray paint 'le pastie de la bourgeoisie' on
Hollyrood Palace.  : )  Okay, maybe not.

Cheers,

John.