Sinister: Beautiful Chords

Dazza ta4091 at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 21 19:53:02 BST 1997

I'm sure some of those C#m7s are actually Emaj7s...

so the intro is: A EM7 A EM7 A G#m F#m E

And the verses go:
A                           Emaj7
She lay in bed watching the colours change
A                           Emaj7
She lay in bed watching the morning change
A                           G#m                  F#m            E
She lay in bed watching the morning change, into green and gold

    A                              Emaj7
The doctor told her years ago that she was ill
    A                           Emaj7
The doctor told her years ago to take a pill
    A                              G#m
The doctor told her years ago that she'd go blind
       F#
if she wasn't careful

etc.

And the "choruses":

C#m7             B
They let Lisa go blind
    A                                G#
The world was at her feet and she was looking down
C#m7             B
They let Lisa go blind
    A                                 Amaj7 (?)
And everyone she knew thought she was beautiful
Only slightly mental
Amaj7           E
Beautiful, only temperamental
Amaj7           E
Beautiful, only slightly mental
Amaj7
Beautiful

and

C#m7             B                  A                  G#
They let Lisa go blind, let Lisa go blind, let Lisa go blind
C#m7             B
They let Lisa go blind
She's looking like a queen
           Emaj7                       A
But if you knew what's going on in her life
             F#m                              B
There'd be a thousand barren mothers there to talk to her
       Emaj7                       A
If you knew what's going on in her life
               F#m                           B
There'd be two hundred troubled teenagers to sit with her
And talk to her
       E                           D
If you knew what's going on in her life
What's going on in her life
                 C#
There would be a documentary on Radio 4

Emaj7 x7989(7)
Amaj7 576655

Anyone else hear it like this? Or is it just me?
I'm not sure about the chords during the trumpet solo yet...
maybe tomorrow!

Dazza