Sinister: TOTP and Stylophone

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Tue Oct 21 12:59:38 BST 1997

>>> ....... Luckily, a member of the road crew had been
>>> practising with his Stylophone earlier in the day, and
>>> immediately rushed it over to Mike Love, who made a few bad
>>> jokes and then proceeded to play it during their second
>>> attempt at "Good Vibrations". Unfortunately, he had trouble
>>> holding the Stylophone up to the microphone
>>

>>Mmmm........my Stylophone has a line-out, so you can plug it into an amp.
>>You should >hear a Stylophone with the distortion cranked up high!

F'ng yes, Rock Stylophone! - Have you got a wah-wah?  How about a
yoy-yoy?  I know someone whos got a stylophone from the 60's in the
original Rolf box in perfect condition.  I had a shot but could only
manage Rondo Alla Turka.  Did anyone see Rolf on TOTP2 doing Sun Arise
in the 60's?  What a mad sounding record!  I think he be blessed.

Can anyone play the digeridoo?  My friend brought me one back from
Australia but I can't quite get my head round the breathing, so I cheat
and shout WWOWYOOYWOWWYOY down it.  My old Auntie thinks it's
impressive, but she's mad and thinks it's Wednesday when it's not.