Sinister: Top Ten

Daniel Smith the.spod at xxx.com
Tue Oct 21 23:27:34 BST 1997

And yet ANOTHER B & S Top Ten it just goes on...

1. The Stars of Track and Field
2. Mayfly
3. Lazy Line Painter Jane
4. If your feeling Sinister
5. Dog On Wheels
6. You Made Me Forget My Dreams
7. Seeing Other People
8. La Pastie de la Bourgeoisie
9. Judy and the Dream of Horses
10. Beautiful

   By the way is the gig in Manchester on the 29th????? Hopefully they won't cancel there gigs like some other bands I could mention (Geneva -humpf!)

  I have started to compile a MS Theme for B & S (are there any already??) but I don't have Tigermilk so if anyone out there thinks there are snippets on there worth using (which of course there must be) could they plse mail me with them in any format (or even if someone is willing to tape it for me??? Will pay for all costs)

   Concerning gigs in Man. I should be around and will have an empty house (I think?) so there will be some space here if anyone needs a place to stay.

    Also the Rolf Harris thing??? nah B & S should do a Bond Cover (like the new David Arnold thing) Live and Let Die or Goldfinger? YOU DECIDE!!

    Out of interest how many ppl from Manchester are actually on this list (just for curiosities sake)

	The Spod
                   xxxx

"Kids" - Stormtroopers of the Dark Lord Entropy

the.spod at deathsdoor.com