Sinister: TOTP and Stylophone

steve genge steve at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 22 01:06:01 BST 1997

> If not, maybe we could all save our pennies, so that Peter has a lovely
> brand new Styophone for Xmas, and we can hear his very own Stylophone
> mishap stories instead of Rolf Harris & the Beach Boyz...
>
> ...sorry, the stories are cute really :)
>
> I want one!

I also seem to remember seeing a reprint of an old newspaper ad with
David Bowie singing the praises of Stylophone.  Then again he always
was a bandwagon jumer so he was obviously copying the god-like Rolf.
Not sure who persuaded my parents to buy a tasteful wood effect one
though?  Seriously doubt it was Bowie.

> Anyone got any good B&S promo ideas for the new EP?  Outrageous,
> expensive, just eye-catching stuff, please mail the list!

Well I recently got misty eyed over the passing of shaped picture
discs.  Remember some especially fine Iron Maiden ones including one
of a brain.  So howsabout a limited run of them shaped like band
members heads?  Then fans could also turn them into those eye catching
picture disc wall clocks?

maybe time I went to bed?

steve x