Sinister: top10

stinger patrick at xxx.net
Wed Oct 22 08:02:52 BST 1997

stinger wrote:

 1. Dylan in the Movies (U.S. promo only edit)
 2. Electronic Renaissance (Flood remix)
 3. Stars of Track and Field (Jessie Owens Memorial Gold Medal Version)
 4. Ink Polaroids (the musical)
 5. Supersonic
 6. She Came Through the Bathroom Window
 7. Photo James (Rear Window Version)
 8. The Thoughts of Mary Jane
 9. Signed D.C.
 10. As yet unnamed composition (something Stuart sang to me over the
 phone)

 Just kidding. Don't mean to be a jerk but I think it's sort of cheesy
to name unrealesed songs in your top 10. It's certainly your decision
but what's the point? Other than to let other people know that you have
them and they don't. I have a tape with unreleased tracks too but that
 doesn't mean I'm a bigger fan it just makes me lucky. So here's my
 "all's fair in love and domesticity top 10

 1. Me and the Major
 2. The State I Am In
 3. She's Losing It
 4. Belle and Sebastain