Sinister: top10

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 22 10:32:06 BST 1997

 Just kidding. Don't mean to be a jerk but I think it's sort of cheesy
to name unrealesed songs in your top 10. It's certainly your decision
but what's the point? Other than to let other people know that you have
them and they don't. I have a tape with unreleased tracks too but that
 doesn't mean I'm a bigger fan it just makes me lucky. So here's my
 "all's fair in love and domesticity top 10

[Keith Watson]
Ha ha - agreed... I can't really see any other reason that "Pocketbook Angel" would be in anyone's top ten.