Sinister: Promos

Neil Hargreaves 9607129h at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 22 12:24:25 BST 1997

Hi,

Promo ideas hmmmm

Well, one thing we could do is everyone on this list kinda of writes
the name of the single or something intriuging connected with it on
all the notes that pass our way and eventually its like written on a
fuck lot of notes...

Bad points about this: Is it illegal, or is that only if you write on
the famous persons face (not literally thought that *would* be good
publicity

Also... it means conforming to the evil capatalist system... or is it
subverting it. I can never tell with stuff like this...

Well... its an idea.

Cheers,
Neil H