Sinister: Re: unreleased tracks in top 10s

Andrew Dean Andrew.Dean at xxx.net
Wed Oct 22 13:22:54 BST 1997

me:
>> oh, and very little mention of 'is it wicked' in these
>>top 10s too, shame on you all.

dazza:
>Err, perhaps this is because most people haven't heard it?

well, they've played it live 4 or 5 times now and plenty of
people on this list have heard it (you couldn't spit at the
new york gig without hitting someone on this list, less true
for london / oxford the month or so before that but there
were still considerable numbers of us there). i'm also sure
that they all dug it (it's the one where isobel does all the
singing) but i guess they just don't know what it was called
or didn't want to vote for unreleased stuff (despite it all
being head and shoulders above the recent b-sides)(oh, don't
go on dean)(sorry)

as for unreleased tracks, well, i've done about 20 or so
tigermilk tapes for people and made a point of putting all
the demo stuff (which turned out to be stuart murdoch on his
own, i didn't know this at the time but it makes sense given
how it sounds) and sessions things i had on the b-side so
that everyone could hear them. i guess all the tapes pam
(mmmm, chocolate... thanks) did were the same seeing as her
source was identical to mine. (i don't know about the copies
ben did). so a lot of you have heard them. but, yeah, still
a minority i guess. point taken.

dum de dum. oh, the person who wanted tigermilk samples
hasn't really been looking, try
http://www.geld.com/tweenet/bas/

andy

and, woefully off-topic but we've talked about this before
so... isn't the new radio 1 breakfast show pants? much
better off watching the big breakfast (but not next week as
johnny vaughan is on holiday and they got some crap band in
instead). or the tellytubbies.