Sinister: B&S interview on Radio one.

ben ferneyhough bferneyhough at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 22 13:26:08 BST 1997

My heart just skipped a beat then, when B&S, well Chris and Sarah, were
interviewed on 'The Net' radio 1 news programme just about a minute ago. They
were going on that they don't do interviews as they'd rather let the music
stand for itself, and they all want to stand or fall by the record and let the
music do the talking rather than going to NME saying they are the best band in
the world.  That was a good moment in  my dull day at work.
Ben.