Sinister: re: B&S interview on Radio one.

Andrew Dean Andrew.Dean at xxx.net
Wed Oct 22 16:39:55 BST 1997

Sinister: B&S interview on Radio one.

>ben ferneyhough (bferneyhough at brookes.ac.uk)
>Wed, 22 Oct 1997 13:26:08 +0100 (BST)

>My heart just skipped a beat then, when B&S, well Chris and
>Sarah, were interviewed on 'The Net' radio 1 news programme
>just about a minute ago.

um, just to add that 'the net' is repeated two or three
times during the day so there's still a chance to catch the
repeat. i thought it was on the website in real audio format
too but couldn't find it. and there's nothing worth reading
under the news pages although that may not have been updated
yet. a transcription appears on bbc teletext though, under
the 560 music pages i think but again you may have to wait a
while. i'll forward it if i see it.

thinking about it, the first couple of eps were both
reviewed extensively on teletext but the current one hasn't
been. the first two were both mentioned in 'the face' too.
could this all be down to the confusion over release dates?

andy