Sinister: Le Pastie de la Bourgeousie

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 22 16:56:27 BST 1997

It appears that what Stuart means by this is not actually what it translates to. Oh well. Stand at the back of the class Murdoch! However, we all know from previous postings that what it's meant to mean is that

Le Pastie de la Bourgeousie is roughly translated as "The Apathy of the Upper Class"
(This phrase is turning out to be cliched in the same league as "The troubled mir space station")

Which does rather tie in with the themes in the song.

On a different note:
Having a B+S meeting on 1st Nov at the Egg in Edinburgh, at least, Pam from Washington is coming across, so if Nathan, John, Paul or indeed anyone else wants to come along, we'll meet up... In fact... I'll probably be spewing up... Well, it's only a quid 50 a pint! So it's not my fault.

Cheers,
	Keith.

[However - Le Pastie de la Boulangerie provided me with many laughs!]