Sinister: promotional ideas

KATHLEEN MARY ANDERSON 96a10193 at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 22 19:30:30 BST 1997

say we wanted to see b & s on totp or this morning or
or mastermind or countryfile or whatever,  everyone on this list
could send nicely typed letters to whoever was in charge of the show
like the one below:

dear < name of bigwig>,

Belle and Sebastian are the tops, aren't they?  Looking forward to
seeing them on your show soon.

Best Regards,

<name of assumed identity eg Brian Clough or Betty Boothroyd or
Christopher Biggins or Wayne Sleep>

but then again, one might get into trouble.

other promotional ideas:

b & s could make a video of themselves and send it to bbc 2 's video
nation  "programme".

the picture discs was a good idea i thought. simple, a forgotten
notion.

in my old flat we had a projector poking outta the window to
advertise a dodgy manchester club nite and that has given me the
(shite) idea that everybody on this dedicated list could "borrow" a
slide projector and then make up slides of either this 'ere new ep's
cover or their own b & s related images being nice and artistic ,
i've got a nice photo of me in a " i broke my heart listening to
belle and the boy" t shirt,  and then all around the country (indEED,
THE WORLD) walls and roads could be lit up with abstract rubbish that
 98% of the population (is that a good stat.? or less?)  wouldn't
understand  and ...    oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh...

get me away from here, i'm dying.

(hey! that's given me another  idea!  we could do a mass b & s
suicide pact to promote the new ep  ....   doh......)

t'other kate,
feeling mucho stupid this pm.