Sinister: Those B&S moments

Francisco Alberto Wong faw1 at xxx.edu
Wed Oct 22 19:27:48 BST 1997

> On Wed, 22 Oct 1997, Charlotte Hall wrote:
>
> >      Never mind this top 10 songs thing (agog though I am to hear the
> >      "winner"), perhaps we should also vote for top B&S moments. Here are
> >      five of mine:

a)  When Stuart's voice cracks on "impressed" in State I Am In
b)  That change to a high note on the last word of the line "There was
    blood on the sheets a-gain" in You Make Me Forget Me Dreams
b2) Same thing when he kicks into the chorus for Judy and the Dream of
    Hoa-oa-oa-oa-orses
c)  The haunting reprise at the end of Beautiful
d)  "Seven to Eight years old"  Well, that's pretty small...

thank yew

francisco