Sinister: Seymour Spain

P. Miller / A. Ubieta oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Wed Oct 22 18:12:34 BST 1997

Micheál O'Dwyer wrote:

> So who sang on the radio session version? And are there
> any other
> recorded tracks featuring different lead vocalists
> (besides Century of
> Elvis)? And does anybody know the song that Isobel sang in
> Barcelona?
> And does anybody from Spain know if the cameras present
> meant that the
> gig was going to be broadcast on TV at a future date?

It was Catalan telly, so if it is shown it'll probably only
be on there, or on the other autonomous channels, which
should be good. B&S in Basque. Somehow I doubt it. I think
they film anything and everything and maybe stick a bit of
it on the local news if they're short of proper news.

National radio were covering the festival, but as far as I
know they didn't broadcast any of the B&S performance.

Not much of an answer, I'm afraid.

Peter