Sinister: top10

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 22 18:21:52 BST 1997

>  Just kidding. Don't mean to be a jerk but I
> think it's sort of cheesy
> to name unrealesed songs in your top 10. It's
> certainly your decision
> but what's the point? Other than to let other
> people know that you have
> them and they don't. I have a tape with
> unreleased tracks too but that
>  doesn't mean I'm a bigger fan it just makes me
> lucky.

totally agreed on the last point, but i still
don't mind people including the unreleased tracks
simply because it's honest.... i dunno, maybe it's
impossible to make distinction between liking the
song and mentioning it because you have it and not
many others do, because that idea of 'exclusivity'
is part of the Pop Experience.  Whatever, i do
love 'Lonliness...' and i can't stop it from going
through my head all day long, so when someone asks
me what my fave B&S songs are, well i'd be lying
if i didn't include it, yes/no?

the duke

--
Tangents On-Line