Sinister: Blank emails

Honey psm at xxx.net
Thu Oct 23 09:22:45 BST 1997

Apologies for the number of blank emails appearing today - I'm
working on it.  Suspect it was a full disk.

Also, I am becoming more cavalier about removing people from the list
whose messages bounce - I'm just getting too many of these to handle.
These people go on a separate list which tries to remail them when
their mail wakes up and tell them how to get back on.

It's usually the result of someone leaving an address without
unsubscribing - please try to remember.  Occasionally it's due to a
mail misconfiguration at your provider (harrumph).

This list's really growing just now: 309 people!  The approx split by
country can be seen from a link on the WWW page below.

Finally to all I haven't mailed who have mailed me - including Peter
"Rolf" Miller - I will!

Paul
mailto:owner-sinister at majordomo.net