Sinister: top tens

Caz hiv95352 at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 23 11:24:15 BST 1997

Thought this was a suitable time to make a reappearance on the list,
since i can't resist lists...

We Rule The School
She's losing it
Century of elvis
like dylan in the movies
judy and the dream of horses
seeing other people (the evening session version especially)
you made me forget my dreams
pocketbook angel
modern rock song
dog on wheels

is that ten? that was harder than i thought it would be...probably too
late as well. never mind.

> >to name unrealesed songs in your top 10. It's certainly your decision
> >but what's the point? Other than to let other people know that you have
> >them and they don't.
The point is, for me anyway, that, um, they're in my top ten b&s songs,
and i don't see the point in leaving them out because other people don't
have them...
(oh, somebody else just said that...sorry, i'm a digestee...)

caz