Sinister: re : B&s in dublin

Ian Barrett [94466815-EE] ibarrett at xxx.ie
Thu Oct 23 12:16:00 BST 1997

I'm new to this list having met the band thru uk-indie and last friday I
managed to get the last copy of '3,6,9 seconds of light' in Virgin
Megastore on Ashton quay , the same place I purchased the
previous eps and the album. They never had a large amount of them in
stock though. Sometimes I think i'm the only fan in ireland.

cheers

Ian Barrett