Sinister: wahey! edinburgh!

KATHLEEN MARY ANDERSON 96a10193 at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 23 23:51:57 BST 1997

it's always really nice to think of b & s being in edinburgh
coz they're such a glasgow band....   so near.. yet so far...

anyway, a mate of mine was down at a dingy little pub last night
called legends and so were stuart m, sarah and chris. he thought
isobel too but didn't know;  our haircut comparisons matched but not
our weight estimations (  ugh, try not to be so anal please,
kakey)...   um, there was a benefit gig for rape crisis with v-twin,
eugenie andddd somebody else whose name i can't remember.

i didn't actually know it was on (that'll learn ya to be a hermit) .
anyway, i'm sure lots of people have got their own gummy little
stories about when they last spied members of b & s so maybe this
isn't that interesting....   but my chum matt said that stuart's hair
was looking a bit disconcerted, like he'd taken the choppers to it
himself.  probably had.  pop trivia.  i love it.

so it was nice to think of them all boozing away in that smoky  biker
inn where i used to crawl to when i lived opposite in a nasty student
flat and sneeky petes (it's neighbour) was just tooooo busy.  by the
pool table at legends; always a good place to get your arse felt.
and a great heavy metal juke box too. had a cigarette machine with
the cheapest fags; mind you , that was before......  do you know, in
the summer of-

sorry, i almost lost myself for a moment there...

more rubbish later
t'other kate