Sinister: eureka

superbob parachute at xxx.net
Fri Oct 24 08:44:19 BST 1997

alright, everyone....and especially that one who wanted ideas of promotional stuff. i was driving in my car today and a little bubble rose above my head that said "eureka", because i know the best idea for promoting the next album. listen up:
the first thousand copies come with a cd of tigermilk.....and only 1000 copies. no more. ever. that way we can get our hands on it, and it would still remain a rare collectable sort of thing. i think i deserve a nobel prize.

now on to other business:
i can't begin to name my favorite b&s moments. so here's some of my other favorite stuff:

1. when i wake up the morning and i go downstairs to get a cold glass of juice or milk or whatever, and i drink it and i can feel it coating my stomach because it's the first thing to go down there in a while.

2. going over a little dip in the road and you can feel your stomach rise like you're on a rollercoaster.

3. when it's raining and the sun's still shining bright. i love that.

4. when my philosophy professor gets all heated up and starts freely using the adjective "fucking".  and sometimes he'll say "jesus christ" as an expression and you can see the ears melting off the holy rollers in the front of the class.

there's more. but not now. i gotta pace myself.

i do have one b&s question though, and i'll try to ask it delicately as possible.
does the term "on the rag" mean the same thing in scotland as it does here in america? here, it's a crude term for saying a given girl is going through "that time of the month". i'm just curious for no particualr reason.
oh and one more question...is stuart a very religious man? i read that thing where he went to church, and i've read a couple of other things, or is he just fascinated with the idea of religion? curious again for no particular reason.

bye.
brad

that smile on your face
i tried to erase that smile on your face
but a kiss was not the answer
a drunken kiss was not the answer
               (bill callahan)