Sinister: Re: <no subject>

Peter Miller and/or Arantxa Ubieta oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Thu Oct 23 21:17:10 BST 1997

Yummycats at aol.com wrote:

> << Of course, when you discuss
>  artists that began recording in the mid sixties, like Bob
> Dylan........, >>
>
> Speaking of which, has anyone else noticed that the melody
> of "The State I Am
> In" is almost exactly the same as Dylan's "I Want You"?
> Especially in the
> chorus.

Dum-di-dum-di dum
Well spotted. Hope Bobby's lawyers are as sharp as Mick and
Keef's.
Sp where does the tune to "Put the Book Back onthe Shelf"
come from? I can't quite place it, causing me endless
sleepless nights. What with that and the troubled MIR space
station, I'm beginning to look like Peter Cushing.

Peter