Sinister: Moments

Neil Hargreaves 9607129h at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 24 15:40:38 BST 1997

eh,
 I really like that bit on We Rule  the School where someone sings
California as Cal-i-forn-I-A....
and its a lovely image, driving from the west to the east coast of
america

ah....

thanks,
neil H

PS Why is everyone so angry these days rond these parts? If you are
filled with rage why not visit one of the charming Manics or Smiths
pages where you can RAnDOmly CapITALize your rage away.