Sinister: Moments

Honey psm at xxx.net
Fri Oct 24 16:59:44 BST 1997

On Fri, 24 Oct 1997, Neil Hargreaves wrote:

> PS Why is everyone so angry these days rond these parts? If you are
> filled with rage why not visit one of the charming Manics or Smiths
> pages where you can RAnDOmly CapITALize your rage away.

This is a myth.  The angry Gideon offered the sweetest apology I've ever
seen and goes into the Sinister Nice People Top Ten.  Anyone else angry at
anything other than William Hague (I mean, look at
http://members.aol.com/willhague/index.htm, I arsk you, I think we should
all mail him and get him on Sinister) gets a quiet non-angry note from me.

We're all happy bunnies humming happy bunny tunes.  Aren't we?

Paul
mailto:owner-sinister at majordomo.net