Sinister: top 10

KATHLEEN MARY ANDERSON 96a10193 at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 24 18:55:45 BST 1997

i've put off doing my top 10 for days coz i just couldn't decide
which i preferred  but i think we should all put them in to make
the lovely averaged top 10 as averagey as possible. my fave songs:

1	seeing other people
2	lazy line painter jane
3	photo jenny
4	le pastie...
4	you're just a baby
5	mary jo
6	judy and the dream of horses
7	modern rock song
8	electronic renaissance
9	expectations
10	stars of track and field

there we go.  i can't believe i've just made such a list;  i haven't
really thought about it so the numberings probably aren't accurate,
if i did think about it i think madness would be the only conclusion
( ha ha, that's a joke, as in a "you don't have to me mad here, but
it helps" sort of ilk).

eagerly awaiting the big fandango results,
t'other kate