Sinister: this is a stupid idea

J Jackson johnj at xxx.com
Fri Oct 24 19:12:07 BST 1997

>the first thousand copies come with a cd of tigermilk.....and only 1000
copies. no more. ever. that way we can get our hands on it, and it would
still remain a rare collectable sort of thing. i think i deserve a nobel
prize.

NO NO NO NO!
There are much more than 1000 fans of Belle and Sebastian now, those of
us who would want Tigermilk on CD might not get one of your
'special edition' releases...and so some of us would STILL have to pay
upwards of 100 quid for the thing in a collectors shop.

So, this is a STUPID idea.

that's my opinion anyway

JJ