Sinister: wahey! edinburgh!

Peter Miller and/or Arantxa Ubieta oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Fri Oct 24 17:37:48 BST 1997

KATHLEEN MARY ANDERSON wrote:

> anyway, a mate of mine was down at a dingy little pub last
> night
> called legends and so were stuart m, sarah and chris. he
> thought
> isobel too but didn't know;  our haircut comparisons
> matched but not
> our weight estimations
> anyway, i'm sure lots of people have got their own gummy
> little
> stories about when they last spied members of b & s so
> maybe this
> isn't that interesting....

It's very intersting. I vote for more stories along the same
lines. We could have another competition - who can have the
closest encounter with a Belle or a Sebastian. Keith is well
out in front at the moment following his lewd groping of
mystery B&S man at an intimate and elegant Edinburgh dinner
party. He even has photographic proof, which we, the members
of the jury, would like to see. Wouldn't we?

>  but my chum matt said that stuart's hair
> was looking a bit disconcerted, like he'd taken the
> choppers to it
> himself.  probably had.  pop trivia.  i love it.

Me too.

> so it was nice to think of them all boozing away in that
> smoky  biker
> inn where i used to crawl to when i lived opposite in a
> nasty student
> flat and sneeky petes (it's neighbour) was just tooooo
> busy.  by the
> pool table at legends; always a good place to get your
> arse felt.

That explains what Mister Murdoch was doing there then.
Trying to get his bum pinched by a bunch of hairy guys in
Uriah Heep t-shirts.

> and a great heavy metal juke box too. had a cigarette
> machine with
> the cheapest fags; mind you , that was before......  do
> you know, in
> the summer of-
>
> sorry, i almost lost myself for a moment there...
>
> more rubbish later

Good, I enjoyed this one. Makes me yearn for the comforts of
a good heavy metal pub. I'm glad to see that Belle and
Sebastian are in fact Biker Rock Wild Men and Women. I await
their collaboration with Jim Steinmann with baited bad
breath

> t'other kate

I hope you'll be attending that Belle and Sebastian drinking
competition that Keith was organising. In an egg or
something. With your HM credentials you'll probably drink
'em all under the table no problem.

Peter