Sinister: Saturday Superstore

Peter Miller and/or Arantxa Ubieta oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Sat Oct 25 18:39:45 BST 1997

Such is my level of boredom at the moment that I feel the
urge to join in the Tigermilk discussion.

My fantastic idea is to release bits of Tigermilk, some
demos, some radio sessions and whatever else comes to mind,
as a Hatful of Hollow style stop-gap release. I think Hatful
of Hollow is the best Smiths album, because it's all jumbled
up and got a nice picture in the middle.

That's it really. Bit rubbish I'm afraid.

I've also decided that nice paper or cardboard is more
important than any gimmicky promotional tricks. But if
you're going to do gimmicky promotional tricks, I suggest
following in the footsteps of The Cramps and making a
nudie-twist video.

Peter