Sinister: fluent in french anyone?

David & Katrina d.kitchen at xxx.net
Sat Oct 25 12:43:15 BST 1997

hiya,
david here from the fanclub.
we just picked up the post (our weekly trek to south london) and found
that we had a letter written entirely in french.
we don't want to not answer just because it's in a different language,
but need some help, is anyone fluent in french here? would you mind
translating a double-side of A4 into english for us?

if you can help then mail us back and we'll forward the letter to you
(i'll never be able to e-mail it 'cos i won't be able to get all the
spelling and accents correct.).

thanks

david kitchen.

(nearly died last night when the computer fried itself again, but hey,
it's working again this morning so maybe it'll be alright for a while.)

PS: to all the people who offered help with the website, i'll get back
to you soon, it's just that my inbox if suffering a bit at the 'mo, to
everyone else, don't stop mailing us, we will get through it all!
--
   http://www.totalweb.co.uk/bluesoda/Belleandsebastian.htm
               mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk