Sinister: moments+promos

Chris Stack Chris.Stack at xxx.com
Sat Oct 25 19:48:46 BST 1997

Edwardo wrote:
>especially if the paper dolls were different. see, cos then i'd have to
>buy them both.

That would be rubbish cos then I'd have to spend more money buying them
both, though it'd push it up the charts higher I expect. Didn't pulp do that
with something, where they released a song with 4 different covers and
people wouldn't know which one to buy.

Belated favourite B&S moment: the 'Knife and a bikechain bit from I could be
dreaming', which wasn't in anyones top ten funnily enough.

Pastie could be an acronym. If I wasn't knackered I'd think of an incredibly
witty and profound one, but I am...so I can't.  (and neither can anyone
else, eh?)