Sinister: B&S Moments

ooon ooon at xxx.th
Sat Oct 25 22:38:01 BST 1997

this is a nice thread!

surely the first time i get to hear/understand the
lyric of 'the State I am in'...being non-English
speaker, i love them a lot solely on the beautiful
music.  'State..' is the first song i can actually
understand. it goes without saying after that moment
i stretch my ears to hear what they're talking about :)

and when he sings 'Fox in the snow' bit too. my heart
just sinked, in a nice way, somehow.   Stuart's
voice and the way he sings is absolutely lovely!
actually there're many of his singing bits i love but
'Fox in the snow'  is the top at the moment.

this is my first post, so Hello to everyone.
(i did send something to the old list though but never
saw it appeared so that didn't count :)
i'm from Thailand, where there're IYFS cd & all eps in local
shop here lately and seemed sold out really fast too.
i wonder what the band think about oversea gigs?
well, i dare not dream of seeing them in Bangkok but i heard
they're well loved in Japan, will they be coming over to
Japan soon?

also, a big Thank You to everyone who takes time to type
up all those B&S articles!  it's very much appreciated! :)

all the best,
oon xxx