Sinister: Promo Ideas - the school tour

Mike Newman mike at xxx.uk
Sun Oct 26 10:45:39 GMT 1997

Following on from the Duke's tour of schools, this reminded me of
Heavenly doing their "Crap Towns" tour a few years back.

I distinctly remember the audience at Yeovil (!) being generally younger
and not the usual crowd from Bristol gigs. I wonder how many of these
people were seeing their first live show?

So, I nominate the Princess Hall, Burnham-on-Sea for the next B&S show.
Its big, the stage is huge and its only about £70 a night to hire. The
council just gave it a makeover though, so they might have to shake
hands with the mayor or something...

Mike