Sinister: Anewsite

Honey psm at xxx.net
Sun Oct 26 21:07:04 GMT 1997

To all:

It's just lemurs.  Now they're cuddly and everything, but Robert, is
this some sort of weak joke to get us to see your lemurs?  Whether
it's loaded up on Yahoo or not won't make any difference to the links
viewable from your top page.  Just put a link in to B&S if the page
exists on your top page and I will link in from my site.

Correct me if I'm being rude or stupid but I have a godawful cold.

Paul