Sinister: re: crazy critters

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Sun Oct 26 21:02:33 GMT 1997

Sorry duke didn't mean to sound so irate, and thanks to David and
Katrina for agreeing, assuming you weren't being sarcastic, you
weren't, were you?

I guess my point wasn't that I thought that Tigermilk should or
shouldn't come out in original sleeve, or whatever.  It's just it
doesn't matter that much.  Now I don't actually own a copy, but I do
have permanent access to one, so maybe I'm more blaze on the subject.
I'd like to own the songs, yeah sure, but I was kind of hoping that
these little chats we have were more driven by passion and optimism
and love than for intellectualising what is simply beautiful.  That
was my point...I think most of you probably agree.  Maybe that doesn't
leave much room for discussion.

Incidentally, anyone in Manchester wanting a fix could go worse than
come to 'Smile' on a Saturday, where the DJ (no, it's not me) plays 8
or 9 B&S songs a night (or more if he can get away with it).  You
probably already know that, but come and say hello.

That's all.  Night night...