Sinister: clubs, pubs and glory

Kate Dornan a.northern.soul at xxx.com
Sun Oct 26 22:09:48 GMT 1997

> Incidentally, anyone in Manchester wanting a fix could go worse than
> come to 'Smile' on a Saturday, where the DJ (no, it's not me) plays 8
> or 9 B&S songs a night (or more if he can get away with it).  You
> probably already know that, but come and say hello.

Really? I heard it was good but I didn't know they played B&S... well
maybe one Saturday then... except it's frequented by a bloke I'm trying
to avoid so maybe not... any other clubs play "The" band, out of
interest?

aaaargh....fffizzz.....*explodes a la mars attacks*
my brain isn't working... I just watched "If..." I need to go and start
a revolution or something...

Later,
 Kate xxx

"Paradise is for the blessed, not the sex obsessed"
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Alley/6292