Sinister: Sessions...

Steve Goldman sgold06 at xxx.edu
Mon Oct 27 12:06:09 GMT 1997

I don't know how many people watch Sessions at 54th Street religiously,
but last night was The Squirrel Nut Zippers and the Gipsy Kings.  Two
fantastic bands!  If you have a rerun in your area, check it out!

--Steven

PS -- Someone replied to my request for a Tigermilk tape, but that seems
to have fallen through...anyone else able to help (at the risk of
disintegrating their vinyl)?

Steven Goldman         *                                                  *
Box 22688              *      Fun-lover, pop freak, sometimes             *
Emory University       *      DJ, and aspiring actor/writer/director      *
Atlanta, GA  30322     *                                                  *
(404) 251-8310         *     "Faith manages."                             *
sgold06 at emory.edu      *                       --Delenn, "Babylon 5"      *
              WWW:    http://tswww.cc.emory.edu/~sgold06                  *