Sinister: tour diary part 6

Andrew Dean Andrew.Dean at xxx.net
Mon Oct 27 14:47:13 GMT 1997

All right? It's Neil here. My favourite bit was when we went
to a club with Fountain with Fontain out of Versus and Janis
out of Slater Kinney. And me and Stevie taught New York to
dance cos they were all pretty NY cool at the beginning of
the evening, but we melted the ice-maidens' and by the end
of the night we had them dancing just like out of
"Goodfoot".
Apart from that, the best bit was asking the waitress out
in the diner we always go to for breakfast, and taking a
total beamer and starting shaking, and having her staring me
in the eyes, going, "Why are you shaking? Why have you gone
all red?"
And fluffing it.
Here's Stuart Murdoch...

Melody Maker, 18th October 1997