Sinister: Not spewing & Tigermilk blah blah

Paige Rosella prosella at xxx.com
Mon Oct 27 20:47:22 GMT 1997

Madame Cholet wrote:
>>Don't know why i'm spewing all
this.....Guess you would have had to be there. If anything, it cheered me
up

No, no, I don't think you're spewing at all!  Those are the sort of stories that make a list such as this worthwhile!  I thought it was the sweetest thing I'd read all day.  It reminded me of the time I sent a tape of Tigermilk to my now-boyfriend (then just an object of my affection) way back before IYFS came out.  He called me at work and said "oh my god, i just put in your tape.  it changed my life!"  all hushed and serious-like.  It was the cutest thing ever.  Cut to 6 months later, and there we are sitting behind the piano bench at Sessions on W 54th.

Paige,
the poster formerly known as MPRVixen at aol.com

As for making Tigermilk available to all -- I agree, release it, for Criminy's sake!  Sure, lots of us have tapes of it, but I live in fear of mine being eaten, something which just happened to my roommate this weekend.  If and when it's released on CD, I will covet my digitally-enhanced and pure and not-easily-scratched-or-eaten version of "You're Just A Baby" for all eternity.  Now let go of my hand so we can get some sleep.