Sinister: an idiot writes...

J Jackson johnj at xxx.com
Mon Oct 27 21:17:27 GMT 1997

At 01:03 PM 10/27/97 +0100, Chris Worth wrote:
>Tigermilk... should not be re-released. Let it stay collectable.

You, sir, are a complete arse.

Do you have Tigermilk and not want anyone else to have it?
This can only be the case; if you DON'T have Tigermilk but still
don't want it rereleased so you can hear it then you are a pillock.

Why should it 'stay collectable' ? So people have to pay upwards of
100 quid for it? Or rely on their copy of a copy of a copy of a cassette?

Me, I want it (officially) on CD. I want EVERYONE to hear it. The songs
on it stand up with their current songs, if they didn't why would they
still play
them live? OK it might come out after their next 'proper' album, fair enough,
but it should come out. I would like to think the band themselves wouldn't
want people to pay over the odds for a record which they could quite easily
stick out again and even make a bit of money on..

What exactly ARE your reasons for not wanting it rereleased?

JJ