Sinister: re: promo ideas

Skreddy56 at xxx.com Skreddy56 at xxx.com
Mon Oct 27 22:03:22 GMT 1997

I've got a neat idea for a promo... Put little Belle and Sebastian T-Shirt
iron-ons in with the EP!  You could put a different one in each format (grrr)
so people would buy several copies, and you'd get walking promotional posters
for the band all over the world!

--Matt

ps- Got a "Tiger's Milk" Peanut and Carob bar yesterday.  I'm a bit afraid to
eat it though.  Also, the first thing I heard when I went to work yesterday
(at a restaurant)-- "3...6...9 slices of bacon."  Just felt like sharing.