Sinister: tigermilk

Chris Worth PMA97CW at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 27 22:00:58 GMT 1997

Alright, yeah, sorry about that one.
I wasn't really thinking when I said that Tigermilk should not be re
- released. I think I just felt like saying something a bit
controversial, especially after having felt a bit pissed off about
the Manics / Smiths comment.
It was most definitely a heat of the moment thing, which I hope you
will all understand when I tell you that I don't, in fact, have even
a copy of Tigermilk.
Having thought about it, I would love to see Tigermilk on the shelves
of Virgin, HMV et al, so that everyone could hear the pleasures of
what (as I understand) is a landmark album.
I do, however, happen to think that there would be some people,
whether a minority or not, who would start whingeing and moaning if it
were re - released; not really because of the collectable value of
the record, but due to their "I got there first" mentality.
Yes, I agree, music is for everyone to share and appreciate, but I
seem to encounter, far too often, people who express the above
mentality about some band as soon as they get anywhere near famous,
like they want to hoard all that band's music for themselves. Quite a
childish attitude to take.
So, once again, sorry for being so stupid and not thinking about what
I was writing. I've learnt my lesson!
Chris.

P.S.  I don't believe I've ever been called 'sir' and 'arse' in the
same sentence before. Harsh, but fair!