Sinister: Goodbye ... *sniff*

David & Katrina d.kitchen at xxx.net
Tue Oct 28 08:44:19 GMT 1997

Hello everyone.

This isn't a spam, it's an important message, so listen up.

This message is probably going to be our last.  The computer has finally
died enough for us to not be able to rely on it.  Umm, so basically we
don't know what the hell is going to happen.  If you need to mail us,
please do so care of jeepster.uk at virgin.net .

With regards to the Belle and Sebastian merchandise, anyone who has
already placed orders, please give us a bit of time, while we try to
work out a system.  Katrina is going to collect all our mail at
Jeepster, so your merchandise orders will still be processed, but they
may take a little longer than expected.

And as for the B&S fanclub and the websites ... well, they're currently
in limbo until we find out what's going to happen.  We have no idea how
long this is going to take to get sorted (if it does at all), so please
bear with us.

If you need to get in contact urgently, please phone/fax us on
0181 560 1815 (reasonable hours only, please!).  Alternatively, you can
call Jeepster on 0181 964 9432, but again, only if it's urgent.

We've got no idea how the hell we're going to get a new computer, but
we'll try to keep you updated as to how things are going ... somehow.

Until then ...

David & Katrina
alias lots of things including the B&S fanclub.

--
   http://www.totalweb.co.uk/bluesoda/Belleandsebastian.htm
               mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk