Sinister: re: press release

Andrew Dean Andrew.Dean at xxx.net
Tue Oct 28 09:49:42 GMT 1997

brad:
>hey. a couple months back or less a press release was
>posted to the list for 3..6..9. the one where some member
>of the band reckoned some song on the new e.p. sucked or
>something to that effect. could whoever posted that, or if
>anyone saved it, please repost it please. thanks.

plaird:
>Actually I didn't save the mail, but I was sent one of the
>press releases, so here it comes:

um, all the messages sent to this list are saved and
available via the web. in fact, i'm reading this message off
the web site seeing as my mail is pants at the moment. the
url is in the trailier that gets appended to every single
list message. unfortunately the archive is currently missing
a search facility so it may take a bit of time to find what
you're looking for but that's still gotta be less work than
all that re-typing.

(paul, i know someone who has written a hypermail search
thing if you want one...)

andy
oh, and beth, it wasn't the american stalking police i
called, it was the fbi. 8) hopefully normal service will be
resumed today.