Sinister: re: press release - lazy git

plaird plaird at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 28 14:00:16 GMT 1997

plaird:
>Actually I didn't save the mail, but I was sent one of the
>press releases, so here it comes:

>um, all the messages sent to this list are saved and
>available via the web. in fact, i'm reading this message off
>the web site seeing as my mail is pants at the moment. the
>url is in the trailier that gets appended to every single
>list message. unfortunately the archive is currently missing
>a search facility so it may take a bit of time to find what
>you're looking for but that's still gotta be less work than
>all that re-typing. (Andrew Dean)

Sorry andy, but I've got my own scanner, and just OCR'd the press
releases. The time consuming bit was editing the text (Omnipage
can sometimes substitute the most unusual letters!)

Was the LLPJ Press release posted to the list originally? I can
only assume it was. Frankly I can't be arsed searching the archive,
as I found myself getting nowhere the one and only time I tried.

Sorry if I gave the impression I'm a sort of fanatic, I think
typing that lot from scratch would have taken about an hour or more
and I'm actually pretty lazy (but no line painter) to tell the truth.

Byee!

Paul <plaird at ndirect.co.uk>

"Go to work on an Egg" - THE EGG Marketing Board