Sinister: Re: promo ideas

Dazza ta4091 at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 28 17:03:26 GMT 1997

> and just keep the records in the shops. went looking for
> another copy of '3, 6, 9...' on saturday. easy to find i
> thought - chart band and all that. except woolworth's use a
> different chart from everyone else. whsmiths only seemed to
> stock the top 20 and virgin just had a hole where number 32
> should've been. ok, it serves me right for living in such an
> armpit of a place but...

My local Our Price never had any copies of 3,6,9, to begin with. And
they didn't get any when it went into the top 40 either, as they
usually do. Not that I'd have bought it there anyway, given the
choice, but still, it may be part of the reason why they didn't get a
higher chart place, mightn't it?

Dazza