Sinister: fan club fund raisers

Mike Newman mike at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 28 19:14:51 GMT 1997

On Tue, 28 Oct 1997 09:32:02 +0000, duke of harringay
<tangent at mail.zynet.co.uk> said:

<< so, paul, how many people on the list?  around
300?  well how about if everyone chipped in, say,
two quid or the equivalent thereof... then david
and katrina could have a bit of dosh to get
themselves a new (okay, maybe second hand, i
dunno) computer, thereby enabling them to carry on
their excellent and worthwhile tasks in honour of
the Pop group we all love so much :-) >>

Definately, whatever it takes....it makes so much difference to know
what's *really* going on within the big wheels of the business where our
heroes are concerned.

Count me in....

Mike