Sinister: mmm... tastes like spam

Honey psm at xxx.net
Tue Oct 28 23:09:52 GMT 1997

On Tue, 28 Oct 1997, plaird wrote:

> I'm sorry, but isn't this just spam?.

I didn't see the original posting hit the list - sure it wasn't just to
yourself or another list?  Let's just say that spamming will not be
tolerated for long - this list is for B&S discussion and ridiculous spins
thereon.  I'm sure you all know what that means!  But let's take this sort
of discussion offline - just mail me about it direct.

To whoever asked: we are now 314 strong.  Steadily rising with occasional
dips when people get grumpy.

For Nicole: happy bunny still?  Yes I will add it for a trial period :)

Paul
mailto:owner-sinister at majordomo.net