Sinister: My top ten

jason sweeney goldenboy at xxx.net
Wed Oct 29 14:03:59 GMT 1997

At 13:40 29/10/97 +0100, Eeyore wrote:

>> the only b&s song i
>>don't love is "lazy line painter jane" (i actually like the
>>song lots, just not what happens to it when monica queen sings)
>
>I know the feeling.

me too! i was really disappointed and kind of taken aback with the big
voice which, yep, lost all subtlety! why couldn't they just let isobel sing
it? and who is monica queen -- forgive me, i'm in australia. which means
you'll have to forgive me for a lot.

jason xo.

--thus ends-->
another pleasurecraft transmission