Sinister: Another great idea - not -not -not?

Klas Ericsson klas.ericsson at xxx.se
Wed Oct 29 15:28:36 GMT 1997

The Duke wrote:
 Is Merle still of this earth?
>Anyone know?  Tim perhaps?  Have you heard his 'If
>We Make It Through December'?  It's a fucking
>glorious song that will make you weep.  Now, B&S
>doing THAT would be fantastic.  Maybe they could
>do a shared EP, doing versions of each other's
>songs (Buddah On The Moon and The Steinbecks did
>this to good effect).
- What I know he´s still alive and kicking. Think I saw an ad for a concert
in some American musicpaper while I was in NYC.

I wrote
>> Coolest of all: A crooner version. Maybe B&S
>> could hire in Scott Walker.
>> Think about the great man starting to sing "Now
>> listen sonny...". Vibrato
>> heaven!

The Duke answered;
>or Jack Jones!  My mum likes Jack Jones :-)

- We all like Jack, don´t we... But: Why not Bobby Paris? Then we would
have a crooner northern soul-version. But then.. is Bobby Paris still
alive?

To Jacques:

Thanks for the article! It proved that my french was worse than I thought,
but I´ll not give up:-)
How much is a subscription to Les Inrockuptibles?

///Klas