Sinister: re: NME article

Andrew Dean Andrew.Dean at xxx.net
Wed Oct 29 13:44:06 GMT 1997

um, nme article (at least what i've read of it so far) made
me think (worryingly) of the huggy bear thing where they
turned their backs on the music press and got crucified for
it. see also: morrissey. don't the mags realise that
interviews / photo sessions eat up a lot of time and not
everyone's comfortable doing them? didn't they here the
radio one interview from last week (where chris said that
going in the nme was pointless)?

has anyone else read eno's diary where he insists on being
paid for a WiReD interview on the grounds that it was, like,
a day of his life that could've been spent doing better
things?

um, can someone ocr the article, it's too long for me to
type.

i actually liked the goldie / krs1 / boymerang remix btw
duke. would've prefered it if it had the original version on
there too instead of that other nonsense. looking forward to
the roni size / photek thing too (see roni size on that
radio 1 evening the other week? was very strange. drum 'n'
bass (ish) with real drummer and a double bass). b-side of
new propellerheads 12" is cool btw. can anyone name me a bad
record with sonar beeps in it?

>Mr.Andrew Dean...my sister Maryann sent you messages
>but it keeps on bouncing back ...She wants to know if
>you have already mailed off the Field Mice tape..

ah, at least there's some benefit in having a write only
mailbox... it went off sometime last night. why?

andy
koogybelbbog at yahoo.com for one week only